http://action.one.org +[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

+[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

Cheesy Lines

U know.. I was just looking through the web for love quotes for my story's poster. Yupps. I've a new story. Check it out. Do not try to criticize me. If you do, do give constructive ones. www.winglin.net/fanfic/alice6

It was a very new one for me. Well I have had other stories but this may be the best one, for the time being. Oh well, as I was saying, I saw some pick up lines. Like oh my god. Do guys do that? It's seriously very erm, how do I say it? Common? Here's some of it:
  • Do u have a band aid? Cause I've just scraped my knee falling for you...
  • Can I borrow a quarter? ["What for?"] ... I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the girl of my dreams.
  • Are your legs tired, because you've been running through my mind all day long.
  • Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
  • Can i get your picture to prove to all my friends that angels really do
    exist.
Yupps, guys can be really weird.. Lols.. Pretty horrifying. Fancy a guy saying that to you. I'll be like: 'Is this your idea of a pick up line? Cause its not working" It's far too cheesy. Yupps. That's the word.

However, there were some nice nice love quotes:
  • Love is a many splendid thing. Love lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love!
That is of course the common line from Moulin Rouge. Hmmm, never seen it before? You should. One of the greatest love movie I've watched. Another one from the movie:Which is my Favourite of all!!!
  • The greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return.
Yupps, isn't that the nicest thing ever. It made the most impression to me at the end of the movie when the male lead sang Come what may. The nicest song!! hahas..
  • "It is better to have loved and lost Than never to have loved at all." - Alfred Lord Tennyson
  • "Love is something eternal, The aspect may change, But not the essence." - Vincent Van Gogh
  • "No man is truly married Until he understands Every word his wife is NOT saying." - Author Unknown
  • "It's not that I can't live without you, It's that I don't even want to try." - Source Unknown
Have you ever been in love? I haven't. Well, don't wish to know now. We must know our priorities. That's what my dad always say.. And obviously you know it is. Sometimes, it's hard to fulfill things that way. =) We all know it is. But we don't have a choice, do we? Life's that way. =) Why, it seems that I've become a passionate poet. Hahas. So it seems.

I'm currently waiting for my poster to be done. Working on another chapter. Hope it will turn out nice.. =) Bye guys.. =)

0 Comments:

<< Home