http://action.one.org +[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

+[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

Quotes

I've got something new. Hahas. Well, I've been watching 'kim sam soon' every single day now. I'm not neglecting my other stuff though. Just doing breaks. Like these. Oh well, one part of the story was really the ending part where she was waiting for the bus. Then, at the side of the bus stop. There was these sign board. It actually said a few things:
  • love like you've never hurt before
    by alfred d. suja
  • dance like no one's watching
    love like you've never hurt before
    sing like nobody's listening
    work like you don't need money
    live like you're on heaven on earth
    assume today is the last day.
Then, sam soon actually said: I want to change the one part which as 'love like you've never hurt before. She wanted to change it to: 'Don't love unless you want to be hurt' Hmmm, if you remember, one of the days, my nick was something like that. =) Interesting huh?

Anyways, true, red is very glaring.. hahas..

0 Comments:

<< Home