http://action.one.org +[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

+[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

Despair

I guess life doesn't want to be fair with us. I feel despair at what my juniors are doing to me, to us. They might not feel our difficult situation. But, all of us know it very well. I don't understand what's going on their head.
I just don't know how cruel they can get. They're ruining me in every single step they take. Why are they so intent on tearing down the wall that I've build over the years? The wall of determination. I really do not wish to give up on them. But, they're really forcing me to, forcing us to. Some of us did give up. But, I don't believe they cannot be moved. But, I think I'm about to be proved wrong.
They're so heartless, I guess. I hope that they would not hurt others like they've hurt us like this. I hope they would change before they go out to the real world. Cause if they do now, I do not know how I will find out how I fail as a senior. As a mentor, who's suppose to be teaching them the right path in life. We've tried our best. So, if we give up on you guys, I really hope you can forgive us. But, don't force us to. We really don't wish to. Not now.
We've been holding on to a hope of miracle for so long now. For months, we held on to the hope we had, the little confidence we had in you guys. However, not once did all of us thought of giving up on you guys totally. NEVER. Some might disagree and some might agree, but, some people would still held on to the faith.
However, are you going to abandon us? Are you going to make us beg on our knees? Do you want to see us break down in front of you guys? Am I willing to see this company that we're beginning to build to drop? Am I? Are you guys?

0 Comments:

<< Home