http://action.one.org +[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

+[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

EOY Camp

Harlow. I'm here to tell you guys all about the EOY camp
that all of us had attended.
I do have to realize that the attendance
wasn't that encouraging at first.

In fact, all of us wasn't happy.
The teachers as well.
However, the show has to go on.
There's no point brooding over all these..

Ok, first day, we had games and more games to keep people going.
We did introduction with Miss Chua start the all rolling.
She asked us what did we want to achieved out of coming to this camp.
Of course all us said our piece.
Then, we moved on to Manito.
We decorated our envelopes and told everyone what it said about us.
Then, after that, we had Patrol identity did decorated T-Shirts.

The GiFteDs
Click
























7-Eleven



Unfortunately, this particular activity was the one that drag everything down.
We were late for loads of activities and
some was canceled due to this one.
Punctuality was very important to me. But,
speak for myself. Hahas.
Too bad.
Oh well, we were suppose to play H2O but, canceled.
Then, we moved on to captain's ball.
Played quite long. Very tiring.
Sheena joined us for the game and she blocks very well because she's tall.
Then, when I started the ball wizard was always there.
And she kept telling me stuff which I probably didn't want to hear.
What do you think?
I had to concentrate on the game.
Michelle was fast blocking. She moved around the court a lot.
What do we expect. She was a Net Ball player.
Then, we had elevenses.
We played Key Punch.
With the mats from India. My group had a strategy up our sleeve.
We played and won first.
1. Gifted.
2. 7-Eleven
3. Click
We moved on to blind square. It was tough.
But, I guess communication was important.
It might be hard for the others who had the threeos with them.
Because communication can break down.
1. Click
2. Gifted
3. 7-Eleven
We then had lunch. Most of them couldn't finish.
And, it was CURRY! hahas.
We teased Ellis and Gwen and about it.
Gadgets was next in line.
I didn't take the pictures but it was pretty nice..
hahas. We did shoe rack and clothesline.

I'll continue after my com comes back... =(





0 Comments:

<< Home