http://action.one.org +[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

+[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

Updated Events

Ok, I've been pretty busy. Can to hell with the update of EOY camp.. no one's updating.. why should I right?

Felicia's Birthday

Anyways, there's loads more of other stuff to share with you guys.. =) last monday, we went to Feli Lim house to celebrate her birthday. We had fun.. However, some people tried to act cool there.. Goodness, so irritating.. You know those games.. Like bang bang, or the dumb dumb game. Oh well, their pretty dumb and they gave up so easily. Well, not really. No one really bothered about me.. So leng!!!!!!!!

They were like, 'I catch no ball'. Goodness.. Probably your balls wasn't so potent. Lols. JK. Then, the rest go pang sei me.. Don't know go where. But, when they came back, I flew in their arms. Couldn't stand the atmosphere. They were my primary schoolmate as well. Irritating..Then, we started the fire and all.. So cool.. I learnt a few things on how to start fire le.. Hahas. I wasn't so hungry that day so, kept doing the food for them instead. Then, my face. yar, sauna.. Hahas. But, it was a good experience.. I think one of the bets things was murderer. =)

We played it and it turned out ok. Hahas. They tried to imitate W. So weird.. hahas. But, hilarious.. Definitely. Then, when I got the murderer, well, I learnt my lesson.. so, I kinda killed a lot.. hahas. Not easy to guess.. Hahas.. After that, cut the cake.. Took picture.. =) Went home.. walked myself.. =) eunice accompany me a while until at the park.. Then, go myself.. =) The rest was sent by eugenia..

MOVE ON!

Guides Chalet


Before we checked in, we went to school to get things from the guides dent... ILLEGAL!!! But, oh well.. No one is using it anyway.. We took a few stuff.. Then, I kinda forgot a few things from home.. Hahas.. Then, we went to Sheng Siong to buy all of the stuff. We got hotdogs.. Eugenia tan followed us so that she can choose what she want since she is a Vegetarian now. Well, truth to be told, her part of the food went overbudget.. Mushrooms, hotdog, prawn. Oh well, I still haven't sorted out the money..

We went back to my house. Eleena and I changed.. Then, took stuff from my house.. Then, I forgot another thing as well!!!!! Lols.. I can be very forgetful. So, we decided to ask the rest to bring instead... Then, we check in... Stayed a while.. Then, me eugenia lau and eleena went and fetch ellis and gwen..

moving on.. Then,I marinate the Chicken and stuff. Some peeps help me with the putting in sticks.. ELlis arhs.. you put the stick in the hotdog so nan kan.... Hahas.. go and practice.. After that, I did up things for Eugenia mushrooms. I thought she knew how to cook it!!!!!! But, unfortunately, she don't know how to!!!!!!!!!! AH!!!!!!!!! Panic panic.. Obviously not.. I put vegetarian oysters sauce for her with mushrooms cut... That was one.. Can't possibly everything do like that mahs!!! Then, the other one put chilli with oyster.. Some say the other one nicer.. Some say the other one nicer.. Lols..But, I'm pretty satisfied lar arhs..

Then, MOVING ON.. We went out to the beach to play play.. A while.. Then, kept writing on the sand.. took pictures and bla bla bla.. Then, Went back.. we barbecued marshmallow.. Hahas.. Then, stayed on until 11. 00.. Then, Eugenia lau send us home..

NEXT DAY, we came back at 5 am plus.. Well, in the morning.. I was hurt.. I came down in a hurry.. Everyone was in a hurry.. I didn't even comb my hair.. Eugenia's door was open. Then, she said hurry up to me. Well, why do I respect my elders so much? If I didn't have that restriction, I would have scream at her face. Well, I was angry hurt and depress. Well, I was mentally hurt.. Hais.. Kept quiet in the car.. Nothing to say... If I did, I don't know whether I'll flare up or sound sad.. Im so emotional.. Well, you can just summarise that my morning was spoilt.. Then, we went to escape.. Played played played..

Went into Haunted house.. Then, at first we were pretty alarmed by the darkness. Actually eleena and shu xian suppose to go in front first.. Followed by ellis and me.. But then, when we went inside, eleena and shu xian. back out to the middle. So, me and elle.. Then, well.. I didn't know what to do.. Panicking already..Then, moved forward.. move until 1 quarter of the journey.. Then, there was this black cloth, uncut.. Me and ellis. Well, we didn't know what was anticipating there.. So, we didn't dare.. So, we stopped.. Freaking out.. Then, wan ru took over me.. So, I was now in the middle.. Actually, eugenia lau wanted to go out le.. But then, everyone wanted to continue... We didn't want to chicken out and let everyone see.. So, she followed us.. With the guy behind us.. We actually sang all the way!!!!!!!!! Hahas.. all guides song.. At the top of our lungs.. Hahas..

Came out.. What a relief!!! hahas.. The guy behind us who was the worker was laughing at us.. HAHAs.. Kinda funny if you think about it.. Then,we played stuff..

Went to viking.. I went up 3 times.. hahas.. Still kinda ok.. can still walk and live.. Shu xian who ride 2 times, vomitted.. Lols.. But, fuN!!!!!!!!!! Rainbow was fun too.. saw changi air port.. Then, we didn't play go-kart and 360 degrees.. 360 wasn't available.. So, kinda sad.. go kart wasn't so short queue.. Hahas..

Then, we went to play wild wild wet.. played like 2 times i tink.. goodness.. I was at the back both times.. and well.. it didn't turn out well.. wet than anyone else.. Then, I Actually wanted to cycle after that.. But, my body didn't allow.. So, did the rest.. So, we ate our lunch and went home..

Actually I preferred to go home with wan ru and ellis.. BUT, eugenia lau was sending tan so, might as well go right... So near.. diaos.. Hais.. So much for my good intention..

Then, went back and slp.. hahas.. so nice.. su fu!!!

Flag Day for Bright_vision_hospital

Yes, I participated in it with the bright ugly yellow t shirt.. hahs.. it was on saturday... started out in the morning.. at 8 am.. as usual.. me, late.. eleena later.. gwendaline.. latest!!! She came at 9 like dat.. she forgot.. thats why.. LOLS.. she slept since 5 yesterday lar!!! Oh well. Then, move on.. briefing.. bla bla bla bla.. ppl from ngee ann poly joined us.. so, there was the staff, ngee ann, bowen and public ppl.. Quite a lot lar arhs.. my group was allocated to toa payoh.. Moved on.. I was with gwendaline. And my area had Louis with us.. Then, the shopping mall that side got Joseph, cherilyn and charmaine.. quite fun.. Then, we went around ask ask ask... Hais..

We can see the different side of people from here.. Let me tell you. The couple MIGHT donate.. some might not.. The ones with the babies and children, will.. except for the very sophisticated ones.. Then, couples.. the rich couples.. don't ever approach.. you know why? So snobbish!!!!! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't stand them.. Then, this kind hearted man.. He was my first 2 dollars.. He opened a shop there you know the row of shops opposite ya kun.. there.. He works at the ginseng shop.. =) Then, he asked me what it was about and all. Explain liao. Then, he gave me 2 bucks.. =) so nice..

Got a few more gave 2 bucks.. Then, there was this woman.. She had cancer.. Her head was bald I saw it behind the hat.. Then, she asked me what it was about.. She gave me 5 bucks... woah.. So nice.. Probably.. she understands better.. =) Then, got a few more gave 2 bucks..

There were rejections.. The people in that area were weird.. I moved around like some idiot.. and people were rejecting me.. when I asked someone in a crowd, you can see the crowd disperse as if I have a disease.. HOW depressing!!! Singaporeans.. I tell you, if someone ask me to donate, I will if I have money with me.. argh.. stupid barbarians.

Then, went back at 3 plus.. Talked with elle in mac for a few minutes.. like 1 hour.. Then, there was this boy lost.. char, cher, joseph and louis told us.. and we went and search for the boy with a tigger shirt.. hais.. found.. He was autistic so, he had difficulties communicating..

I went back at 5 like that.. Then, had dinner..

My mommy birthday that day.. She treat the entire family.. We ate yam basket, fish bla bla bla.. it was hundred plus in total.. ok lar. normal..

Bowen Drama club

yes, it was on a sunday.. it was a performance for the seniors and all at NAFA.. Their performance was nice.. I thought the best was the sec 4s performance and witches' puppet.. THe one wirh manges, ju, shikin, amanda, this unknown girl and ruben.. That two performance was my liking..

Well, you can really see the difference of the juniors. How they acted and how the seniors are.. there was a level higher of competency every age difference.. The seniors was really seniors.. as they had more experienced compared to the juniors.. =) Very well done.. The seniors cried when the juniors put up a little something.. LOLS. Eleena, touched.. cried a little. LOLS.

Then, we went back to bugis mac. Talked about things.. Well, to me, the J are boot licking.. lols.. after that.. we headed to the hospital.. went and see eugenia lau wish child.. The entire ward was actually cancer patients.. Hais.. The situation was overwhelming.. Eleena cried when she say this baby. She/He was only 1 and halve year old.. =( She/He was crying non stop.. hais.. so sad..

Then, eugenia sent us back le.. =)

I'll tell u about the wild wild wet another day..

0 Comments:

<< Home