http://action.one.org +[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

+[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

Secret *spoiler* Shhhh. Don't tell anyone..



This is the trailer. Hee hee.. =)

Ok, Let me just point out to you guys that this particular post might contain some spoilers. So, those who have not watched the show and intend to watch it, I suggests you don't read this post. Hee hee. =) It might contain scenes that involves the movie. But, if you don't mind, go ahead.

I'm giving a review on what I think of the movie. =)



This is the at the pizza hut at PS. I was with Wan Xuan and Jia yu. The Pizza was mine. Something nicer than what I usually eat. =) A recommendation. The drinks were nice as well. Except for Wan Xuan's, she thinks its sweet. Oh well, mine was normal. Hahas.

*SPOILER*

Ok, Here goes..



These are the pictures of some of the scenes inside. =) Nice right.. Hahas.



This is the pictures of him directing the movie. Anyway, I already found out that he had started to film this movie beginning of this year in February. It amazes me how fast it is.. =)

Jay, 4 thumbs up!!! Those who want to critise Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket. Hold first.. It's a yellow card for you who want to rebut my words. EEEk..

Anyways, the movie was something that I never knew would be successful. LOLs. Weird, I know. I'm after all a Jay Chou fan. But, I'm a realistic one at that! So, I went in the movie theater without having much expectations. And I come out of the cinema, crying and very amazed at how he well he did. I'm sure all the Jay Chou fans who have watched it feels the same way. But, of course we give him credit because he is a first timer. =)

Ok, certain parts of the scenes had weak editing. I don't like the ending of the computer effects. It was fake.. LOLs. But, one thing that really made me like the movie was the twist. The storyline was complicated, I must agree. But, the twist was something that was unexpected. So, thumbs up! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Not only that, his acting has improved. The girl's acting was hmmm, cheeky? There were some weird cheeky lines. Sometimes, we, Jay Fans wonder if he was ever that cheeky when he was in high school. LOLs.

The music was wonderful!!! Hahas. Great piano skills displayed. Yu hao was as good I must say. Hahas. =) Jay was a splendid player. =) The girl was not bad. In fact, Anthony, Jay's father inside the movie played the piano.

When Jay asked him over to play his father, because he felt that they had the chemistry when they were filming Initial D, he actually didn't know that Anthony played the piano as well. So, it was a plus point!! Hahas..

Ok, Jay had actually mention this before. We must watch it two times to actually appreciate the movie. It has a deeper meaning. So, guess what? I'm watching it again. Hahas.. =) With my junior and senior. They are still deciding the date. LOLs. =) That's all.

Have I said this before? 4 stars.. hahas.. =) Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oh yar!! YOu must be thinking what's the secret. Well, haven't you heard, Jay wanted us to keep it a secret!!! So, shhh. don't tell anyone..

0 Comments:

<< Home