http://action.one.org +[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

+[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

Hey people. I'm writing a short post this time before I actually start my malay composition. Hmmm, let's see, my english results were terrible. However, I must say that I have improved my comprehension. There is still room for improvement but still, I manage to pass the paper 2 this time. =) Other than that, things like e maths, I still improved. I passed it like finally.. Then, chemistry paper, I passed it as well. =) Well, overall for english, as per usual, won't pass. I am not surprise because I really did messed up my paper 1 this time. My grammer was terrible I must say. Other than that, I failed everything else. =)

If you're asking me whether I'm happy, of course I am not.. However, subjects like Chemistry, E maths, A Maths, Malay, English and Biology. I actually improved slightly in the subjects. The rest, well, I slack a bit. Even though the improvement might not be massive, I still appreciate if my parents were to give me a little encouragement like good effort.

I regret to say this but, reverse physiology doesn't work on me. If you were to tell me things like I'm stupid. Then, it will just go inside my brain and register. And if it is repetitive like 'Jia yous' 'Work hard'. It will not work for me. I would not want to work harder. Not only that, my dad said, not good enough. Well, too bad. See whether I'll improve it or not. I do not like it if he said something like that. Well, first response would be: prove your dad wrong. Well, it doesn't work for me. Why would I want to prove him wrong. He says that line every time that I'm so used to it already and therefore, it would not have any effect on me.

Now, what would motivate me you might ask? Well, currently, things that is encouraging would be nice. I like it when my Malay teacher tells me my strengths. It would urge me to work on that strength further. I like it when Miss Suan was very patient with all of us TLC group. Not only that, I like the smile on her face when she passed me the paper 2 and told me that I passed. =) I like it when I actually know how to do chemistry questions in the paper. Not only that, since I'm improving for Chemistry so much, my interest in the subject grows and I ask to clarify things when I do not know them. These are the small small gestures that I look forward to everyday.

However, I spent more time at home and I would never get this kind of thing. Well, my CCA is going to treat the sec 4s like rubbish now. Well, we can see it coming. It's like we're thrown aside after we are being used. But, when my friend doesn't like it, I kinda have a slight favour to this idea. So that I wouldn't concentrate so much on the project and actually concentrate on my studies. However, it makes me think that I am actually irresponsible leaving it to my juniors to do. But, I think I do know what has cause all these. It's because of all me.

It's because I'm not doing well. I cannot juggle things. I do not how to prioritize things. I know it's my fault but I guess it's too late now. Perhaps we cannot turn back the time. But, we can only look towards the future. Isn't that right?

0 Comments:

<< Home