http://action.one.org +[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

+[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

my best friend used to tell me to use a monotonous colour for my blog. Which I've been using for quite some time, orange. But hey, why should I listen to people? I should just run my life as it is. So that when something bad happens, I wouldn't blame others, in turn, myself for being so stupid and foolish.

I've celebrated my birthday. It was a simple celebration. Cooking from their house and coming to elle's house to eat. Nonetheless, I bet they thought about what to do. LOLs.

The presents that I received are very interesting and some are very nice and very appealing. Thank you guys!!! I appreciate it.. Thanks a lot..

I want to talk about how upsetting a day can get. In guides, I had to form a colour party with the sec 3s. Because we needed to put down the school flag to do our ceremony. Then, you know.. NP is always very respectful kind of thing. Then, we were going to start. Then, I realized something. We did not wear our hat. Then, I asked them to put it on but found out something else. Yan Zhen did not have hers with her. Honestly, I would have kept the name a secret. But hey! What's there to hide isn't it?

Then, well, I couldn't be bothered and just carried on. Because I did not want NP to wait. Then, we just started. Well, my juniors just need to throw my face. Yan zhen forgot to halt. but we didn't go so far off. Then, Shiyva and Yan Zhen were slightly panicking and they talked. See, how embarrassing. I'm just fated with this kind of thing. Then, she put down the thing. I forgot to mention one more thing. While we were marching, Wan Yu was in front of me sitting down. How rude. See, we're not the only one. People are facing embarrassment of their own. In their own way.

I'm utterly disappointed. Then, the enrolment ceremony was one disaster. I kept telling ellis to just carry on because that was the formation that they can do. Well, the best when it was well a disaster. Then, I actually thought the sec 1s was bad enough. The PLs and PSs were as bad. They were not coherent and some not serious enough. Eh, if you do not want it, tell me. Because we can give it to someone else who is willing to dedicate herself to what is assigned to her. But for the PLs, I think it was the lack of practice.

Then, I heard something else. Some people told me that in the midst of our ceremony. Oliver did not look too happy. And, someone from there pointed middle finger at us. Well, they were unhappy that we are using the parade square all by ourselves. Well, let me ask you. When you do your parade, do you see us marching around the parade square making noise? Do you? One more thing, if you're not happy. Can I ask you something? How often do you use the parade square for parade practice? 5 times a year? twice a month perhaps? Well, guess what? We only use it for like 3 to 2 times a year? Is that so hard to give us?

We are also uniform group. Even if we do not concentrate on marching. Let me enlightened you, at least some of our girls when they go out to the real world. They might actually learn and make use of something they have done in our CCA. We nurture girls, empower women. Not torture girls, make them march perfectly.

Not only that, most of the time, we go hiding in the basement or basketball court. Ok, I'll just face up to reality, because in terms of marching, we will never be as good as you are, that's why we are always in hiding. So, the two of you take control of the parade square. So, when we want to use it for one of our ceremony, we cannot do so? Are you guys perhaps being very unreasonable here?

Honestly, if you're going to point middle finger at me or even think of being unsatisfied with us, unreasonably. Think again. Because I might declare war.

0 Comments:

<< Home