http://action.one.org +[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

+[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

I've decided to post about the release of O levels' results that took place yesterday. The entire hall was a place of tears, fears and happiness. There were expressions are were expected which was of joy. Some of my seniors were happy with their aggregate. They were elated and jumped in front of the teachers. However, in life there are always tears. There are some seniors of mine who were in despair. They were disappointed.

There were people who had thought their results was ok which was not good but not that bad. But what had made me so silent during the entire process of when they're taking the results is the fact that I was watching everyone's expression. I couldn't see my teacher's expression well because they were backed faced me. But, I manage to catch a good glimpse of their reaction which was shaking head, nodding or anything else.

Han Xiang who still topped the sec 5 got 9 points. Congratulations. As for the express classes, it was Su Xin who got 8 points. Congratulations as well. However, I was wondering why didn't anybody beat Hayati, a 6 pointer of Bowen.
Why? Was it because no one was as smart as her? Was she very hardworking? Was it because she has a small number of subjects? What was it?

Not only that, she was from a combined science class. No one expected it. No one. It was unbelievable. But, nonetheless, she did it.

Therefore, teachers would ask, would you like to have a reaction on that day whereby you have tears of joy of tears of sadness?

0 Comments:

<< Home