http://action.one.org +[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

+[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

You know whenever there are times when somebody says something, and something else shook or jingle slightly in you. Well, I'm sure people feel that way all the time. There are times when people needs a break from things. Truth to be told, I use to cry a lot in order to let out my frustrations. Well, let's just say, that changed because I'm used to telling myself be strong. Isn't that stupid?

By saying that to myself, am I seriously being strong? Then, now, I don't cry anymore to let out my frustrations. I really feel like crying right now. But every time a tear drops, the one waiting, would retract. So, I don't cry anymore and that worries me. It means I'm not myself anymore.

People are changed due to the happenings in life. But, mine is different.. Hais.

She betrayed me. She did. I know she did. Even though I know that I did not specifically told her that it cannot be told, she did. She told them. To me, they've just attached a sound device. Well, I'm not even going to open up to you people anymore. Not anymore, not when you're watching my back all the time. Why did I give in the other day? Why did I?

What am I so stressed about? I have no idea. I'm stressed about something. If I want to say studies, I wouldn't say so. What have a I done all these while? If I want to say guides, I wouldn't say I'm actively involved right now. So, what the hell am I stressed about? Why should I free stressed about, should I say. My cousin told me before, he said that we are not suppose to feel stress. You should only feel stress if you are unable to get a social position that you want. What rubbish is that? You know, I've been thinking, maybe I'm suffering from depression. I know it's pretty serious but hey, depression may start small and turns out big. But, its has a possibility of prolonging, that's why.

0 Comments:

<< Home