http://action.one.org +[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

+[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

Reality's Harsh

Harlow...
I guess life's hard..
Reality is harsh too..
They said we cried because of our friendship..
It's true..
But, it's so disheartening to see it that way..
Reality was never nice in the first place..

And here I am, in a tight position...
Not only that,
when I need someone to lean on..
I need that person to know my situation first..
Well, it's hard..
Sometimes, it's hard to explain in words..
Sometimes, I'm so tired of explaining..
However, when you want it to let out, you need to tell them everything...
Sometimes, I'm not even sure what I'm talking about..
Especially now. Lols..

Sometimes I don't need advice..
I just need a shoulder to lean on..
that's all I'm looking for....
I let out things a lot..
but that doesn't mean i need advice..
I'll only ask for it if i need it..

I'm desperate right now...
desperate for?
I do not know...
I don't feel like doing anything..
But, my everyday is filled with activities..

And i just realise something..
When i've got nothing better to do..
I'll think..
And that doesn't mean the good things..
It's true wad sx said.. Don't think.. cause if u do, it will only be bad..
negative thoughts it seems..

I'm not going to tell my parents.. I guess it wun be very nice for them to find out..
But, it's hard..
If they find out, I don't know what they will do..
Hais.. The pressure is on I guess..
But, bring it on.. We'll face it together..
We'll still be the famous 5, right?

0 Comments:

<< Home