http://action.one.org +[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

+[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

Today was a fun day I guess. HAhas.. Went out to Serangoon to meet our teacher to practise certain skills. =) Then, went to someone's house to gossip a bit. End up staying and playing card games until 9. Then, my parents were on the way so they fetched me back.

I got back just about an hour ago or so. Hahas.. I've updated my story finally. I'm left with one more chapter which is the epilogue and I'm good to go. If I do have the time, I'll slowly start on my next story. After the o levels, I'll start brain storming on my Christmas story. I'm so excited. I think I must watch out for new story lines.. Hee hee. =)

I've just started reading Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. I must say that I certainly like it at this point of time. But, let's just say that I've only passed the 20th page mark. So, I still have a long way to go and have a lot of time to think about what's appealing to me in the story. =)

Well, english classics does seem as if it clashes with me. But, I think it's perfectly fine at this point of time. =) That's all. I think I shall go and read. There are loads of words I didn't know of until today. Hahas. =)

0 Comments:

<< Home