http://action.one.org +[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

+[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

7th Heaven, Jas visit and Da Chang Jin.

Yupps. Nice? I hope it's ok.. I won't be changing it for pretty long again.. =)
However, something made me change to this type.
It's due to the amount of space for the writing..
Actually I got the same person who did up Eugenia Lau's blogskin..
I found hers was very spacious.. and can't help but find myself feeling envious..
Oh well, I guess that's normal human reaction.
Once they want something, they will try to get it..

I learn something in 7th Heaven today..
'People look for something they want and not something they have'
The things that we have, we neglect and do not appreciate it..
Not only that, we want things that might not even be useful nor needed..
When we have so much things at hand, why do we need more things that is not necessary...?
Isn't that true?

After that, I watched the taped one.. Cause I wasn't at home in the morning..
Where was I?
I was with elle, wan ru, eleena, gwen, Eugenia lau and bary. <<<>
Milks' a Milking.
7 Swans' a swimming.
6 geese a laying.
5 Golden Rings.
4 Calling birds.
3 French Hens.
2 Turtle doves.
and A partridge in a pear tree.

After that, we head to marina square to eat.. I ate this chicken grilled.. Lols.. Quite ok I guess..
Then, the rest ate like ramen.. Then, as usual, Eugenia didn't finish her rice.. lol..

Then, we went back.. Sent Ellis and Wan ru first..
Wan ru went down the same bus stop as her.. Cause she was heading towards toa payoh... Then, went we were turning out of potong pasir.. Eleena touched Wan ru's hp..
So, eugenia stopped at the bus stop and eleena waited at the bus stop to tell the bus driver to stop cause our friend inside and bla bla bla.. I then, went down to accompany her.. It was rainning that time.. However, we couldn't be bothered to take out an umbrella..

Unfortunately, I just realized that 142, the bus wan ru taking, was not going to pass that particular bus stop.. So, I started called ellis who was supposedly with her.. We ran to the previous bus stop in the rain..

Then, ellis said that she had already board the bus.. Me and eleena waited for the bus come to that particular bus stop..
then, the bus came and me and eleena sigh in relief.. Then we saw her on the bus and asked her to come down.. And she did.. We were like, go back to the that same exit lar..
She said it's ok.. Cause she got bus pass..
Then, we went back to the car that side which was 2 minutes walk.. Then, I called wan ru to reprimand her.. Hahas..

Fortunately, she said she very touched.. hahas.. But, as I said to eleena, this was the most exciting that happened to me today.. Hahas..

Then, I went towards home already.. When I reached home, hang around teh computer for a while..
Then, watched tv.. Jasmine called me and msg me.. I found it weird but couldn't be bothered..

After that, around 5 plus, she actually called me askign me to go down my house.. Then, I go out lor.. She was actually outside my house that side.. DIAOS>>
Then, they wanted to use toilet.. bla bla bla..
Then, we talked pretty long.. until 6. 30.. Jia xuan and yan ling actually dropped by also.. So, we talked pretty long.. yupps..

After that, at 7. 30, I watched my Da Chang Jin.. hahas. VEry nice.. =)
And LOrd Min got promoted.. And Lian Sheng got pregnant!!! Hahas.. ok, I know all this before.. But, its nice to watch again.. Hahas.. okok, I;m going le.. stink stink.. Hahas..

MERRY CHRISTMAS>>

0 Comments:

<< Home