http://action.one.org +[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

+[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

- The happiest is the person who suffers the least pain; the most miserable who enjoys the least pleasure. -

I was actually looking through the web and I saw this. I was feeling devastated today. Just do not feel like talking about it. You know sometimes when you feel sad, you just don't feel like being comforted. It's the same for me today. I just want to feel sad. Sometimes, it's good to for my mind. There's got to be a balance isn't it?

I remember there's this story I read when I was in primary school. Another man asked the man, 'why are you so happy everyday?' and the man replied, 'I look in the mirror everyday and ask, ' do I want to be happy or sad today? ' ' and he answered he wanted to be happy. Therefore, he's happy everyday.

You are the one that make the choice of being happy or sad everyday. Not anyone else. Even though something might upset you, you have a choice whether or not to be fazed by it or not. I choose not to be upset because of what I saw and read. Therefore, I will not be.

It's time to let go.. I'm not talking about guides. LOLs. It's time I don't feel pain for these type of things. The cut is getting deeper everytime and salt just kept rubbing on my wound.

0 Comments:

<< Home