http://action.one.org +[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

+[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

i feel as though my world is crumbling apart.
apart from expressing myself, letting ones emotions shown is like fart.
foul and smelly.
but not all are jelly.

some pure as white
and as dusty as a construction site.
trying to pick myself up from the dirty ground.
i feel myself falling back into a bound.

i try and try and try.
but i never fail to cry.
everytime i try, i'll fall.
even if i win, i'll be dull.

i shouldn't have cried.
wasting my tears on raisins that are dried.
unable to collect back my tears.
i fall into a pit of fear.

apalled by my words and action.
worried about my decision.

writing this part
brings tears to heart.
unable to contain by heartfelt feelings,
i open them in an open stretch of railing.

my cheeks glistening
just like the silvery railing.
coated by silver.
as i try to cover.

i fought hard to state my opinions.
but, like debate, there's also also hectic options.
what do they expect for me to meet?
it seems like see my breaking down shows my defeat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was the poem from my blog previously.. I didn't what occasion was it.. hahas.. But quite nice.. hahahahas. Nahs. not as nice as my sister and the lit students.. hahas..

0 Comments:

<< Home