http://action.one.org +[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

+[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

In people's shoes

Well, I wouldn't direct anything to anyone. This post goes out to all seniors and teachers.

As for the teachers part, a few days ago we had a discussion with the class remember? Well, Celest said this: 'I feel for the teachers man.' This was because they didn't have the opportunity to actually stand in front of the class and try to get their cooperation. Well, I appeared so relaxed because I knew how they felt. But, due to guides, I tone done my reaction. It's good that they know how the teachers feel now. Whenever we are in a noisy state.

Then, seniors. I apologize if at any point of time any of us mentioned: 'Ever since she got that post, she changed.' There are of course limits to this. However, we now know that it's not easy. And changes are for the better. If you seniors do not make the changes now, later, in the next generation, they would suffer due to the consequences that we did not face and took note of.

As a senior, I now know how to feel as I'm standing in their shoes. The shoes are tight and uncomfortable. My feet and toes and getting tired of squeezing inside the small shoes. They are sore and getting numb. However, I continue to walk, run, march in it because I had started the run for the long highway and I have to end it. Whether I die, collapse in the end, I must still continue to move on because I've put on my gears and started running.

Juniors, it's not easy to be where you are either. You are running in a marathon and there's wind and gushes. Due to the flying glasses or fragments, you get scars on your face. Due to the rocks that trip you, you scrap your knees. However, if that happens, you would always pull through, standing up and start running again, even if it means limping towards the ending. There might be bad thorough injury but heal that with your hurt but not your physical state.

I read Zaki's blog.

Sometimes, you try to do good things but you end up wondering in the prison. You tried to explain to lawyer that you are not guilty but these 'people' never understand. You tried again and this time its the same ol' story, you failed to convince them. "Goodwill?" they asked. "Are you kidding? You should have.." they continue. There will be a period of time when you get down to 'earth' and soon realised that it is no use of rebelling and fighting against something that is already final. And it is this period of time that you will feel helpless and tired of this whole thing. Why should i fight for something that is never going to be heading my way? Maybe they are too smart or too brave to even understand the meaning of goodwill.
Oh well, till next time then. For the moment, i will be at the corner of my cell waiting.. waitting for god knows what.
somethings are just not meant to be

Quoted from Zaki's blog. Lols. We are realise that now. And I'm not letting go now. Not ever until June. I'm just waiting darlings. Just like what you guys are. Waiting for us to step down. We're waiting to step down also.

Darlings, there's still a lot to learn. A lot more. Then why are you so eager? We do not want to leave you in a lurch.

And this headache of mine just refuse to stop. So nice.. hahas. And don't think we got problemS? I'm having one right now. A big one that I won't stop thinking about.

Gwen, I feel for you now. You know what you always do darling. When you're not happy, you make yourself happy and try to mask your sorrows? Right. I'm doing it now. And I know why you do it now.. I understand your reasons.

0 Comments:

<< Home