http://action.one.org +[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

+[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

honestly, i'm irritated by the comment in my tagboard, I mean, don't you have anybody's life to fuck about? Get a life.

anyway, I was thinking about things today. I wanted to pen down my thoughts but, I don't think I remember them anymore. Things is turning out great these few days. Hope I can pass and go to JC. it's my life i'm destroying anyway. excited for the Jay's concert, in which by the way I am not going, unless they intend to have a second one. Oh well, just my luck. we shall see how.

getting a job soon after the o's. i hope to get a good one. one interesting one from standard chartered. But, looking at the working hours, touche. i still want to continue my services to the community here. how am i suppose to do that with all that time working? tsk tsk tsk.

anyway, those o level peeps out there. trust me on this, you guys probably discuss the questions and answers right after your paper. don't do it people. because it will only further demoralise you and affect you for your next paper. keep away from that paper that you got ok? but if you were going through the same subject for revision and spotted your mistake. hmmm, i guess that's just your luck.

great horoscope today. im suppose to do everything that i want to do by afternoon. im not suppose to do impromptu things. everything must be carefully planned out. im not sure what i want to do. i'll probably eat cup noodles. too lazy to whip up anything. kimchi noodles sounds good? with miso? i thought so too.

then, i'll get to work tml. physics and ss. hmmm, which one shall i do? i think physics. silly me. busy on thursday, crash course with my cousin. =) i think that will be my plans so far.

and i'm suppose to keep touch with my old friends. well, i just talked to my best friend on the phone. saw ru yi at hougang point. definitely a surprise because it's not her territory. lols.. silly. and talked to linda who's taking o's as well. im quite well acquainted, i must say.

to all those who has love headaches of heartaches. don't let it bother you for the time being alright darlings? concentrate on the exams coming up next and do your thing girls or guys.

my new motto will probably be, 'be practical' ... be reasonable about things. try to look at things at a different point of view and you will see that sometimes things happens for a reason. we not necessarily need to question it or change it. we sometimes as humans need to learn how to accept things the way they are. not everything will be changed according to how you want it.

ok? and about making mistakes. everyone made mistakes. after all, we're only humans.

0 Comments:

<< Home