http://action.one.org +[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

+[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

Count ur Blessings.

I just finished cooking rice just now..
It's for dinner.. We're eating lauk lemak with ayam goreng and ulam..(Kacang botol)..
Hmmm, now my sis is frying the chicken..

Something or rather, someone made my day.. hahas..
I was actually just joking.. I didn't expect you to take me seriously.. Lols..
Nonetheless, Thank you!! Hahas..
That's my third thanks today already.. Lols..

Ok, let's count our blessings people..
This is the day when you count your blessings..

"Waitin' at a stop light yesterday
As a funeral procession made its way,
Through the gates.
I watched it roll up a winding road,
Through a field of green with white headstones,
All in a row.
And it made me think about where I'm at,
On my not so straight and narrow path...
All the generous and mostly undeserved,
Blessings that I've had.

I had an all-American Mom and Dad,
Some of the coolest friends you could ever have.
Found love I thought I'd never find...
Sometimes I can't believe this life is mine.
And I'm not plannin' on leavin' yet,
But the truth is, you just never know,
An' if this is as good as it gets,
Man, I think I'm good to go,
I'm good to go."

This song was introduced to me by Wan ru and eugenia lau..
You should count the number of blessing we have..
And start realising that we are very fortunate..
therefore, fulfill your responsibilities right now..
It may be hard.. But, Take a step at a time..
At some point of time,
You'll reach the targetted spot..

"I've hit the mark and missed by miles."
- Jason Aldean, Good to go..

Hahas.. I think thats cool.. Well, I'll be like, at least I've tried my best..
I got 2 christmas cards. Receiving 2 more tml.. hahas.. Man, I'm feeling super guilty..
I'm not doing anything for these people..
Oh well, then, I'm not the sort as well.. Letters, yes.. But, not cards..
Never bother to afford one..
Can never draw nicely.. Lols..
So how?
Let's just see then..

Tomorrow, there's meeting for the farewell..
SIAN.. But, nvm.. It's due to the seniors who have done a job for a while..
Ok, that sounds pretty blunt.. But, hey, there was only a few who did their job truthfully..
It's a fact, and wouldn't deny it..

Ok, I'm going off already.. =)
MERRY CHRISTMAS>>

0 Comments:

<< Home