http://action.one.org +[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

+[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

CCA Open house and CME

Before I go into the CCA open house, i would like to update about yesterday..

It was mainly because of CME. CME was pretty funny. Can't believe? Hahas.. The lesson was about yourself and what are your strength. Paula was sitting diagonally opposite me with hak bun beside me.. NO!!! I must say about the other thing first.. We had to tell our partner what we thought about them..

But, I didn't know why FARMER hak bun told me about himself. He said he sang better than Jay CHou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!! Idiot.. I beat him straight away.. But I had to say something else.. Then, I said I sang better than him.. I was hoping he didn't spot my mistake. Because that meant I sang better than Jay as well.. SHIT. Lols. but he was smart enough.. I was pretty stuck.. But, we just laugh it off..

Then, there were questions you're suppose to answer. It was what are your strength, how do you improve your strength and what do you do to use your strength? Paul said I(him) like to tell jokes. how to improve? read joke books. use your strength? Tell more jokes and make people laugh. LOLs. At that particular point of time, it was very hilarious..

Anyways, CCA open house was ok. I wasn't so happy about how the weather turns out. But hey, I guess we did finish our gateway.. However, we did have to tear it down on the day itself.. Well, dats all.. Nothing much I could bother myself with..

0 Comments:

<< Home