http://action.one.org +[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

+[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

Well, I could say I've obtained or rather, learned one skill and that is the immune to results be it good or bad. That means, I wouldn't be so affected and be carefree about it. Well, my beloved Juniors, let this post tell you that none of the your seniors are always very happy. We do have problems. It's just that we don't express it out too much and perhaps we can handle it. But, remember, we are not always very happy.

Today it shall be my first devastating post. I saw it coming I suppose. My mom took partial of my freedom already. I would have to report to her whatever I do every single day. She has my schedule down already. So, she expects me to be home at 4 every single day when I do not have anything at all. However, if I do have anything, I would have to call her to inform her. Well, that definitely will cover my part of the phone bill.

Even if it was last minute meeting, I would still have to inform her. About the CCA open house preparation, she wants me to call her tomorrow even though I've already told her today. I told her that I wouldn't be free the entire week. She said, then call me everyday. I guess that's where I got my partial genes from.

Well, my load for these days has increased as my friends are going to the Sec 1 camp. Enjoy yourself there. Do not regret going. You guys have already made a choice in going, make the best out of it.

These few days I've not been able to sustain my energy until 3. After that, well, let's just say my happy mode is switched off. Is that a warning? Yes, it is.

Man, I'm not surprise if she comes down to school and make havoc this year. Unbelievable? No, I wouldn't say so. Because she did it before.

0 Comments:

<< Home