http://action.one.org +[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

+[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

More stupid problems..

I'm not very free but I would like to blog something up.
Hahas. I guess I'm in an ok mood. So far, didn't fa pi qi the entire day..
However, I think I will tomorrow.
I've just send 4 emails to Mrs. Wee just now.
For stuff.. LOLs.

Then, there's nothing more..
My mom nag at me about Guides involvement.
At the rate she's going, I'm not going to tell her.
However, my sister is still thinking about it.
If my mom happens to find out, it will be worse.
Oh well, lets just see..

Then, the juniors are so troublesome..
There problems, here problems.
So ma fan. Not only that, they are so rude..
air hole.

Oh well, I'm having a headache right now..
Can't find something.. I'm so dead.......
Hais..

0 Comments:

<< Home