http://action.one.org +[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

+[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

Harlow.. =) Great news!!!
Today I've received my poster from illustrious.. Hahas.. =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That's my poster.. =) For my story.. It pretty great. The artist was grey shadow.. Initially I wanted Lorena to do it.. But, too bad.. Hahas.. Can't really choose who I want. Then, next one is I'm getting the EP for Curse of the golden flower.. Under Jay.. LOLs> That's because inside got all the MVs. So must get.. =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Heir heir heir.. =) I went to the library the other day.. I only read 1 book finish.. LOLs> I'm going to miss you Eugenia Lau!!! When you go to US.. =( SO random of me..

I watched the movie already.. Well, I've got to say that Jay Chou's acting has improve tremendously.. please applause.. *applause*. Thank you.. Then, the movie has great colours and very unique costumes. The movie is gory.. So it seem. It has loads of killing. And the ending was somewhat hanging. =) But, nonetheless. It was worth it.. Hahas.. In the end he killed himself!!! Hais.. So sad..

In the end the empress has no son.. The first one to die was the eldest, then the youngest. Then, Jay Chou.. After he died, then the story ended.. And please applaud for the great theme song. 'Ju hua Tai'. Nice, soothing song. =)

And I have to admit, I'm not feeling so well right now. Therefore, when I get my sore throat, cough and flu. I'm always getting ready for something bigger. Yes, my sore throat went to cough and flu. Now, I can't breathe properly.. Hais.. Sad life.. Ellis ask me to drink more water.. Thank you darling.. I've had enough water..

Hey, have u guys had a cough or sore throat so bad that if you guys had water that is not warm, you'll guys cough or vomit.. ?? My mom always had that.. Today me and her were not feeling well. So sad.. So, to you people out there. Take care of your health. And it amaze me how many flu viruses there are.. Cause everytime you got a flu. Its a new virus.. Can you count how many flu you've had since you were a child. LOLs> See ya, me now trying to write my another chapter..

0 Comments:

<< Home