http://action.one.org +[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

+[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

I just did some guides things for the juniors. Did the write up for CCA open house and did the write up for miss suan.. I'm very tired now.. Because I'm suppose to sleep but I force myself to do these things before I sleep. LOLs. Because I scared later there wouldn't be sufficient time. But, I think I'm going to sleep after this. The medicine is very strong. Hais..

I just got phlegm that's green colour and flu mucus greenish yellow. EEWWWW. Hahas.. But, I'm feeling slightly better compared to the shortage of breath and all. Took MC today... =) LOLs. 2nd day of school and mc liaos.. Terrible.. But can't help it. I misplaced my time table. Now need to photocopy again.. Lols. I know my teachers already.. They're Mrs Ng. Lols. Didn't expect it to be her.. But, it's ok I guess.

My neighbour is actually a bowenian as well. They just moved in, remember? The one that makes massive amount of noise. Well, I never seen them before.. But, I shall see whether I'll see her when I go out of my house in the morning.. Ok, I need to prepare some things for guides tomorrow. =) BUAISZZ... Hahas.. bb'.

0 Comments:

<< Home