http://action.one.org +[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

+[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

I'm finally done with my guides stuff. Yes, there was more than those that I've done during the afternoon. Just now, me and ellis had to fill in the PNA form. So sian.. But, what to do.. It's our job after all. I'm going to sleeping soon. Tomorrow, I'm going to school but I'm only feeling slightly better. My voice is still not up to par. But, what can I do?

And I misplaced my guides t shirt. LOLs. Too bad. Then, I asked ellis for my t shirt. But, she can't find her other t shirt. Then, she's going to borrow from Eugenia lau.. =) Thank god..

I'm so tired already. I think I will turn in. This is the second time when I'm actually trying my best to fight the medicine. It's making me very weak and I will tremble slightly. They are making me sleep. But, now I'm sleepy. Not very. Because the peak of it ended.. I guess. RANDOM. Hahas..

Nights people.

0 Comments:

<< Home