http://action.one.org +[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

+[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

Ok, I know it's pretty late since I had guides today. But, just couldn't help but post about it. Not guides but about my first day in school in year 2007.

My first lesson was with Mr Tan. As usual, I adore him to the core. He's such a nice teacher. His lessons was 2 periods. He took up half of the time telling us about what the rough sketch of what's going to happen this year. He is going to finish everything by May. He needs to do at least 15 papers with us before we sit for our prelims.

I guess that was pretty ok I guess. Then, he mentioned that probably few pf us might be involve in performance art and he understands that the school knows that both the SYF and studies is important. Then, he say must have discipline. He say when we come back from training, if tired, cannot sleep! Must complete all homework first then can sleep. This is where the mental discipline comes from.

Then he mentioned quite a few things that made us laugh. LOLs. So nice.. Then, we moved on to reflection. And people, please applaud, this coming lecture would be by Mr. Tan about Reflection. *clap* *clap* So, people from the other class watch out for my teacher!!!!

Then, went to Miss Suan's class. We had english lessons. She was as usual, very interesting, very fun. However, I didn't bring my exercise book. So, we had an extra Journal entry that is entitled: How my Cat/Dog ate my book. Something like that. Thank god it was only one page. So people, we can just bull shit. Hahas. Thanks what she said. See, she made my day as well. No, actually she continue to liven up my lovely day. =)

Ok, moving on. The rest of the subjects was neutral. It's because Mr. Tan made my day!!! Hahahahas. He must be glad that people like me *crazy* are inspired by him. Eh, even eleena said he's nice.. =) But, he can't possibly have clashes with other teachers. So, likely when other students from other classes approach him, he will still give help, but it's not a nice sight. He still helps but he won't like request to teach other classes just because you're not happy with you teacher. Sad, but you can go and see him. =) So nice.. Hahas..

Ok, i went one whole round and its still talking about him.. Hahas. Then, I had guides. Today was the most number of times we went down. Like massive loads of times. Especially with the attire.

I remembered what yik loong said. Senior mahs, so can report late. Hahas. Pretty funny if you think about it. I guess the system changes now. Last time is teacher come to classroom, so, as students we wait. Now, we have the homeroom system. Now, it's the teacher that has to be there at all times when the juniors or students come. See the difference.. Huh..

However, by doing this, this is giving the people more face as these people stroll in to class and gets affected by certain things on the way like going to the toilet of talking with their friends. This in turn affects the time that can be used to teach a small portion of a chapter that can mean a lot to the entire year. Mr Tan said we're 1 term behind for physics. Probably 1/5 of the time was taken up by us strolling in to class and going to toilet at any point of time. So, is the system really beneficial?

However, the system does have its advantages. Things such as giving the students a breather as they walk in order to take mini breaks in the midst of all the rushing school activities. Thats the only advantage I can think of. Yes, I'm not the supporter of it.. Hahas.. =) People. You owe me assignments.. Please them up.. And I owe teachers assignments as well. Hahas.

0 Comments:

<< Home