http://action.one.org +[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

+[x]nEed+somE+a|r+t0+breAthe[x]+

Let me just say this, no one has called me an idiot for a very long time. Well, no one dares to. They will only ended up getting beatings from me. That's all. Irritating if you think about it. Those who know my habits are the ones that suffer the most. They think its painful but me here don't think it's very painful.

However, I do have a technique. If you do want to learn, feel free to approach me after I leave. Hahas. You know why, I wouldn't want my tradition to die out. Anyways, today, I went into the lecture theater three times. The first one was for Malay Lesson.

When I stepped inside the place, I was pretty shock. Ok, what do you expect Haniza? It was the previous library. And your school library wasn't that big either. Yes, the lecture theater was surprisingly small. But, we do need to be grateful because we are the ones benefiting from it. After that was my Physics lessons. Mr Tan is my Idol!!! Hahas. He chao sia today again. Hahas. So funny. As usual, he said something like 'those who laugh arh, your exam marks arhs.' Which meant like a threat. But, it was very farny!!! Hahas..

Then, his lessons was great. We finished Reflection and a bit of refraction. But, there's only 2 more pages of the lecture notes. He's my Idol!! Hahas.. But, we are still way behind. Sad. He gave us homework. =) Which is not really a happy thing. But, I suppose I must do. Like DUH.

Anyways, today guides was tiring. I had very little energy. Why? I don't know. Probably because I didn't eat any rice but only bread today.. Hahas. No, I'm not dieting. Just don't feel like getting something so filling. But, I ate two burgers. Two bread. 4 siu mai. The entire day. Isn't that massive. Yupps.. hahahs..

Oh well, then we got our stairs done... =) NPCC is doing the gateway this year.. Well, I head its big. Good luck people. It will take up too much time. That's why we don't dare to build so big. We're not very free you know.. But, they do have man power. Can't be blamed.

=)

0 Comments:

<< Home